Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Last Week of My University Experience!

Hello everyone :)

Today I’m going to talk about my last EVER standard week at University of Greenwich!  I know a lot of my blogs lately have been regarding the end of Uni and what the future holds, it’s just because it’s a big thing on my mind at the moment and it’s kind of life changing.

So it’s going to be quite a long week, it kicks off with my exam on Monday, which is for my course Other Stages. Last term we did an Avant Garde piece so it was really weird and strange and this term we are doing an African Theatre performance equipped with African drumming and African dancing, which I am looking forward to A LOT.



Then Tuesday I’ve got Rhinoceros rehearsals which is going to be a long day, but a fun day none-the-less. Wednesday is my only day off so like all days off I will be doing coursework (YAAAAY!!!) :( Then on Thursday it is back to our Rhinoceros rehearsals, which I'm so excited about because we are doing a full run through of the show, I understand it’s going to be very basic but at least we have something to work with.

Friday will be completed with a lecture/seminar for Contemporary British Theatre which is in the same room as our first ever lecture was in first year. So it is like we are going full circle, which is nice :)



So yeah, that is a brief account of my final week of University :) Speak soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment