Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Here Comes the Sun

Hey folks,

So for this blog I chose the title “Here Comes the Sun” for a few reasons. Firstly, it is one of my all-time favourite songs from The Beatles and secondly the sun has come out a lot lately, although it’s still breezy from time to time the sun is definitely on its way. J



So this blog is basically going to be all about how much I love the sun and things I like to get up to when the sun is shining down. The sun is one of my favourite things EVER because it rarely is hot in this country so when it does come I do tend to get really excited like a kid at Christmas.

This year I think it is going to get very hot, I don’t know why I think that, I just do. So if the sun keeps up it’s good work this summer then there are lots I plan to do. Firstly, I plan to go and visit my friend for her birthday in Surrey, we’ve done it for the past two years and it’s fun as we just chill in the garden and have a barbeque and play a bit of badminton… Then the sun goes down and the party animal in me comes out J As I said it’s for her birthday and birthday’s aren’t complete without a party. Below is a picture from me and my the birthday girl two summers ago when she had planned to have a fancy dress birthday party and as I am notoriously rubbish at dressing up, I simply found a witch hat, a black wig and a cloak in her house and pretty soon after that the Witch King was invented. 


I honestly could not tell you what I was thinking… All I can say is that it was a night to remember. Also this summer I want to go to London Zoo as I’ve never been and also spend a lot of time either at a beach or at a park. All whilst working full time for clearing 2014… Gonna be a hectic summer… But a fun one!!!


Speak Soon folks J

No comments:

Post a Comment