Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

On the Twelve Days of Christmas…

Hello again everyone J

As you can see, I am beginning to get in the Christmas mood, I know it’s a bit early, but what can I say, the kid in me loves Christmas time. There are so many things to love about Christmas, firstly, the music! Christmas is not Christmas without some jolly sleigh bells accompanying a cheesy Christmas song! Everyone has their different opinion on the number one Christmas hit… But mine is and all always has been…

 
… That’s right “Fairytale of New York” by The Pogues featuring the late Kirsty MacColl. Such a good song, just thinking about it makes me want to dig into a nice Christmas dinner. That brings me to my second favourite thing about Christmas…




…CHRISTMAS DINNER! The turkey, the stuffing, the roast potatoes, the carrots (the only vegetables I eat), the pigs in blankets… All of it is AMAZING! Also, the fact that my mum is an amazing cook doesn’t hurt the situation! Last but by no means least…


…FAMILY TIME! Nothing is better than spending Christmas with family. It’s always loud at my house as I have seven nieces and two nephews ranging from age 1 to age 13 so my house is a lot about the kids at Christmas which is brilliant. It’s a shame nowadays children aren’t really aware of why we have Christmas. In this day and age it is just about getting presents and eating a lot of food. 


I hope you enjoyed my short blog on Christmas and what I love about it J Hope you enjoyed. See you next time when we will be closer to the festive day J


No comments:

Post a Comment