Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Deadlines at Christmas :(

Hello again, hope you’re all well and enjoying this festive season, I know I am.

Yaaay we are getting closer and closer and closer towards Christmas, I am so excited… However… In the run up to Christmas I have deadlines believe it or not L Last week I had two essays and a performance, which is A LOT of hard work!

The performance went great which is good and I got an awesome grade, which makes my Christmas a lot better. Then there was the essays L The nightmare that haunts me… Essays! I’m not saying I can’t write essays but give me a stage and I will happily recite a dictionary… Give me a laptop, loads and loads of books and an intense essay question, then I just want to hide. The worst thing is with Drama if you don’t understand the theory then you won’t be able to grasp the practice, it’s about getting them on even scales. It’s not that I don’t understand the theory I just don’t understand how to write it all down.

Now to make things worse I have reflective logs, a research report and an English essay by the end of January… Which sucks but if I get them done sooner rather than later then I can enjoy the beginning of what is going to be a good year. See you in January.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment