Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer 2014

Hello everyone J Hope you’re all well.

Considering I am working full time, I’m actually doing quite a few other exciting things this summer. Firstly, I am visiting my friend in Surrey for the weekend to celebrate her 22nd birthday, which I am so excited about. We’ve done the same thing for her birthday for the past two years, gone up to visit her and had a barbeque and chilled out day on the Friday and gone out the Saturday night. This year I’m a bit more excited than I usually am as I haven’t seen her for ages and I miss her lots.

Another thing I am so excited about doing is going to the National Theatre to watch Billie Piper in a new play by Richard Bean called ‘Great Britain’.


The play is an anarchic and foul-mouthed satire about the press, the police and the political establishment. Billie Piper plays Paige Britain, an ambitious young news editor of The Free Press, a tabloid newspaper locked in a never-ending battle for more readers. I absolutely love Billie Piper in everything she does so I am very excited to see her live. I’ve liked Billie Piper ever since she was a singer with her first single, Because We Want to!

Other than that I am going to the cinema a lot as there are a lot of cool films out at the moment and Orange Wednesdays are awesome and make going to the cinema really cheap.

It’s only a short one today, but I thought I would just let you in on what I will be getting up to this summer.


Until next time J Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment