Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Theatre and 100 Happy Days

Hello everyone and welcome back J Not much has happened since my last blog, however there are two things that have happened and I feel like they need a mention.

First of all, a few days ago I went to see a play at the Harold Pinter Theatre, the play was called Mojo and starring in this play was none other than RUPERT GRINT! Yes, I am a huge Rupert Grint fan and he was AMAZING! The show overall was just superb, I would definitely go and see it again without a doubt. But not only did it star Rupert Grint, among the start was also Colin Morgan, the guy who played Merlin in the TV series, Brendan Coyle from Downton Abbey as John Bates and my personal fave Tom Rhys Harries, who was just amazing! So as me and my friends were such huge Harry Potter/Ron Weasley/Ginger fans… Oh yes, we managed to get a picture!


Okay, it’s quite bad quality but still, you can tell it’s him. He is much smaller in person.

Secondly, my manager at work suggested something called ‘100 Happy Days’. For this you need to take a picture every day of the thing that makes you happy on that day and by the end of the hundred days you are supposed to see a pattern of what really makes you happy in life.



I would like to share my Day Eight with you. I got to go home for my Nieces birthday party which was very nice as I got to see the family again. So this is my Nieces birthday cake. As you can tell, she is a Hello Kitty fan. Anyways, it was only a short one this time (Basically I just wanted to brag about Rupert Grint) But until next time. J

No comments:

Post a Comment